Pandamonium Fight Pandamonium Fight

Sticks? Again?

If only you could translate that incredible action and motion to something other than stick figures, you'd have yourself one helluva movie.

FF Sprites within. FF Sprites within.

Not bad. But not that good either.

I'm not quite sure if this is blam-worthy, because for a plotless sprite movie, it's fairly well done. But I wasn't in the slightest entertained or amused.

My incredible distaste for Comic Sans and the prevalent abuse of the word "owned" keeps me from voting any higher than a 5/10. Sorry dude.

BAZ shorts Ep 3 BAZ shorts Ep 3

Fairly cute.

That struck me as something my grandfather would forward everyone on his address list with something like FW:FW:FW:FW:JUST ANOTHER DAY ON THE GREEN as the subject line. Then I'd probably block him.

Aside from that, it was cute but kind of slow. Thankfully, it was short.

flashTEK responds:

lol slow and short? how do you get that to work lol

--Starship shooter-- --Starship shooter--

Playable but ugly.

Good Lord, that font is tiny. I had to zoom in to read most of it. That should be remedied, PDFuckingQ.

Otherwise, it's a nicely playable game with an ugly interface/menu. Though the fact that you die after being hit once is pretty annoying and frustrating.

The Napoleonic Retreat The Napoleonic Retreat

Now this, I like.

Nothing like a good Napoleonic War game to start my morning off. It's rather slow, but then again that's fairly reflective of the wars of the period. It is pretty image heavy though, and I had to watch it on low quality to even do much of anything. Which was a bit of a surprise as I'm on a pretty fast machine.

Anyhow, well done and the history buff in me thanks you.

ToWeR ToWeR

Suspenseful and entertaining.

I'm not terribly far into the game yet, but I'd say that's a month well spent. About the only thing I'd complain about at this point would be the lack of background music. I know the current natural silence background helps create the mood, but maybe some dark foreboding music could help.

The graphics are quite nice. Simple and uncomplicated. Just how I likes em.