--Starship shooter-- --Starship shooter--

Playable but ugly.

Good Lord, that font is tiny. I had to zoom in to read most of it. That should be remedied, PDFuckingQ.

Otherwise, it's a nicely playable game with an ugly interface/menu. Though the fact that you die after being hit once is pretty annoying and frustrating.

The Napoleonic Retreat The Napoleonic Retreat

Now this, I like.

Nothing like a good Napoleonic War game to start my morning off. It's rather slow, but then again that's fairly reflective of the wars of the period. It is pretty image heavy though, and I had to watch it on low quality to even do much of anything. Which was a bit of a surprise as I'm on a pretty fast machine.

Anyhow, well done and the history buff in me thanks you.

ToWeR ToWeR

Suspenseful and entertaining.

I'm not terribly far into the game yet, but I'd say that's a month well spent. About the only thing I'd complain about at this point would be the lack of background music. I know the current natural silence background helps create the mood, but maybe some dark foreboding music could help.

The graphics are quite nice. Simple and uncomplicated. Just how I likes em.

Sonic Sceen Creator Sonic Sceen Creator

Well executed.

For an idea I don't quite grasp, this is fairly well executed. Simple layout, not too crowded as click-and-drag games tend to be. I suppose I just don't get the point of being able to make a Sonic level that you can't play.

Also, it's "scene". :eng101:

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

GAH!

I feel like I'm trapped in some sort of Escher painting. A Newgrounds sim game on Newgrounds. It boggles the mind. What's worse, the game is almost more entertaining than the blaming/posting/creating experience itself.

How to flame in german! How to flame in german!

Scheisse!

As an American living in Germany, you have not only provided me with great mirth, but a valuable tool as well.

Well done, sir. Well done.

ecstasy122 responds:

Are you in the service? If so, I wish you best of luck in your military career.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Sweet!

I really dug this. A combination of an interesting plot, lots of choices, detailed backgrounds, and various voice actors makes rather solid game play.

If you're still looking for female voice actors, drop me a line. I'm always willing to lend my voice to projects as absolutely kick ass as this.

Disorderly Disorderly

The one, the only!

This is the game that first turned me onto Newgrounds, quite a long time ago!

It's a MUST for anyone who dare enters this site. The concept, the execution, the design, everything about this game is flawless.

Guaca-Mole Guaca-Mole

Cute idea.

Big props for using "Spanish Flea" in the background, and it's a cute concept. Unfortunately, it gets boring... fast.

dslmodem responds:

The background music was inspired by the man, homer simpson, from the mega deth(I think what was the band) episode. I'm trying to think of ways to spice it up, but it's hard to put like powerups and stuff in whackamole

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

SWEET!

Despite my eye-hand coordination sucking to no end, this game rocks. Daily feature, here ya come!